Some cards are from Credible partners.
In order to choose the best rewards credit card, you need to first figure out what you’re looking to get out of it. But narrowing down the best cards, out of the hundreds out there, is no small feat. Don’t worry — we’ve done the hard work for you.
We compared a variety of different cards, evaluating them based on their annual fees, APRs, Credible Rewards Points Value and other details, to bring you some of the best rewards credit card of 2018.
Best for frequent flyers rewards
This offer is not currently available
This may be because the issuer is no longer offering this card or promotion. Check out similar cards below.
Similar cards to Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card
Best for a generous first-year bonus offer
$0 Annual Fee
Fee for maintaining card
$0 Welcome Offer Value
As of 06/2018
1.5 Miles Per Dollar
Discover it® Miles
With a generous welcome bonus, ongoing rewards for all of your purchases and no annual fee, the Discover it® Miles credit card has a lot going for it.
With the Discover it® Miles, you can earn unlimited 1.5x miles on every dollar you spend, regardless of purchase category (including online shopping!) and you also won’t have to worry about accruing any late fees or foreign transaction fees.
Not only does the Discover it® Miles have no annual fee, it makes it simple to earn and redeem rewards. The Discover it® Miles also has no blackout dates or restrictions on where you spend your Miles.
- We’ll match all the Miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year. For example, if you earn 30,000 Miles, you get 60,000 Miles.
- Unlimited 1.5x Miles per dollar on all purchases, every day, with no annual fee.
- No Blackout Dates – fly any airline, stay at any hotel.
- Redeem your Miles as a statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Freeze your account in seconds with an on/off switch either on the mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances, and balance transfers.
- Get your free Credit Scorecard with your FICO® Credit Score, number of recent inquiries and more.
- Receive FREE Social Security number alerts-Discover will monitor thousands of risky websites when you sign up.
- No Annual Fee.
The ability to earn 1.5x unlimited points regardless of category is great, but it’s not as high a rewards rate as some other cards offer. The Discover it® Miles may also be a difficult card to qualify for if you have poor credit.