Student loans are almost inevitable for aspiring physicians. Keep these in mind to help reduce the cost and repayment for medical school.
1) Research and attend the best and most affordable medical school
2) Downsize your apartment to reduce rent
3) Go all out and get a fully funded MD/PhD
4) Apply for scholarships
5) Start paying on interest during medical school
6) Refinance your student loans
7) When you can, add more money towards your monthly payment
8) Join the military
9) Join the National Health Service Corps
10) Repay through Public Service Loan Forgiveness
Did we miss anything?