Mary Beth Eastman
- Personal finance writer and editor
- More than 10 years of award-winning journalism experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism
Mortgages, insurance, personal loans
Personal finance experience
Mary Beth Eastman is a personal finance writer specializing in topics for residential homebuyers, including home loans, home insurance, and home shopping. Her work has been published on The Balance, Money Under 30, and others.
Mary Beth has also worked as an editor for daily news organizations, winning awards from the Pennsylvania NewsMedia Association, the Pennsylvania Women’s Press Association, and the Pennsylvania Associated Press Managing Editors. She lives in Pittsburgh, PA.
Mary Beth earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Journalism from Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, where she now serves on the board of the BG News Alumni Society.
- How Much Does Homeowners Insurance Cost? (And Is It Worth It?) — Money Under 30
- Rent-to-Own: A Creative Way to Get Into a Million-Dollar Home — Homelight
- Personal Loan Vs. Line Of Credit: Which Is Right For You? — Money Under 30